Let’s face it…we’re all kids at heart!
In that spirit, Passover Bingo was designed as a board game for kids, but it’s popular with people of all ages.
During a Passover Seder in 2013, or at any time before or after your Seder, you can follow the traditional rules of Bingo (placing a marker for specific words that are mentioned during the reading of the Hagaddah) or make your own creative variation. The game comes with 6 boards, 96 foam markers, and a word list and instructions.
The board game’s features include:
• Professional graphic design and bright colors
• Cards that are durable, large, and easy-to-follow
• Words and graphics on the bingo cards that correspond with the Hagaddah and story of Exodus from Egypt
• Detailed instructions for how to play the family board game
• Games cards for up to six players
Buy a copy for yourself, or buy a copy to bring as a hostess gift to your next Passover Seder. The game will be sure to keep all of the Seder guests entertained!